Offered with all of the features and tax benefits of a 529 Plan, IRA or ESA the
College Savings Bank series of Fixed Rate CDs include 1- and 3-year options.
All College Savings Bank Fixed Rate CDs are:
- FDIC Insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
- free of enrollment fees or other management charges.
- affordable with multiple deposit options.
- tax-deductible for Montana and Arizona residents through our 529 Plans as well
as residents of Maine, Kansas, Pennsylvania and Missouri.
- offered with one- and three-year maturities.
College Savings Bank's CDs are designed for families that already know what is
important. Unlike the CDs offered from College Savings Bank, many other investments can
lose value and leave your child's college education, or your retirement underfunded. At
maturity, you can use the funds to pay qualified higher education expenses, re-invest
in another College Savings Bank CD, or move the funds to another plan until your child
is ready to pay for school.
View Current Rates now! To lock in the posted CD rate, you must
Enroll Online. If you prefer
to mail in an Enrollment Form and check to fund the CD, it will be opened at the highest available rate for the term selected when your check is received. Call 1.800.888.2723 to submit your application over the phone.